I've lost my return package. What should I do?

Please go to a post office and purchase a prepaid envelope called "LetterPack", then send back all the rental items to the address below.

In English:

6F Toei Bldg.,
6-1-8 Motomachi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe,
Hyogo, 650-0022, JAPAN
eConnect Japan Inc.

In Japanese:

eConnect Japan 株式会社

Didn't find an answer?

You can send us an inquiry using the following contact form.
Or email us directly at info@econnectjapan.com

Contact Us